Top Twelve Reasons to See a
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
1. You have or have a family history of diabetes.
2. Your child or teen has issues with food or eating.
3. Your parent is aging and has a decreased appetite.
4. You are pregnant and are concerned about nutrients.
5. You have a family history of heart disease.
6. You've been diagnosed with high blood pressure.
7. You're trying to avoid gluten or have celiac disease.
8. You want to learn more about "the right fats" to eat.
9. You try to avoid sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
10. You want to improve your exercise performance.
11. You want to eat better, but don't know how to cook.
12. You or your family are overweight or obese.
What's in season here in the
State of Florida
this month & next?
Summer feels like it came early and it warmed up fast! Try something new and enjoy nature's very own, freshly made power foods! Frozen is fine, but fresh is best when it comes to seasonal.
Fruits: blueberries, cantaloupe, carambola (Star fruit), cucumber, grapefruit, guava, oranges, papaya, peaches, strawberries, tangerines, watermelon
Vegetables: bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, eggplant, lettuces, mushrooms, potatoes, radishes, snap peas, spinach, summer squash, sweet corn, tomatoes
Visit your local Farmer's Markets or
Community Supported Agriculture Program
to acquire these locally grown whole foods!